Welcome to the new certificate system for the Mid-Atlantic region. It is strongly recommended to use a desktop to complete this process. Use of a mobile device is not advised.
Some of you have been part of our early access to the system. If you have submitted information and already paid, you do not need to do anything else.
Follow the link below and click “Retrieve Your Password”. Use the e-mail address, first, and last names that you have used for prior PHRF-MA certificates or the e-mail address on file with your home yacht club. This is the quickest way to get started as we may have your owner and boat info already on file. If you need to make changes to your name or e-mail address, you can do so after getting logged in
If you do not receive an e-mail with your password after a few minutes, or you receive an e-mail with a blank/missing password, return to the page and chose “Create new account”.
Complete the owner info section and then find or add your boat. Fill out or update all sections pertaining to your boat and sail configuration. Note, all measurements are in metric. If declaring a spinnaker, measurements must be provided. After completing all sections, click “Submit” and you will be redirected to pay via PayPal. A PayPal account is not needed.
Once you have paid we will be notified and will review your information. If we have questions, we will contact you. If you have provided all the information that is detailed in the Adjustment Worksheet the review process will be short.
After our review process and completion of your certificate it will be e-mailed to you at the address on file in your account. You are responsible for providing the certificate to any OA or RC that requires it.
If you have any questions, please contact your club representative:
- Diane Bonnell – KYC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Walsh – Lavalette YC – email@example.com
- Ed Guy – Liberty YC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Spence – Liberty YC – email@example.com
- Karen Harris – AHYC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Martin – RCYC – email@example.com
- Rich Kohn – RYC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Dennerlein – RYC – email@example.com
- Matt Breef – RYC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron LaNeve – MRYC – email@example.com
- Trace Dittenhofer – TRYC – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a club representative, please e-mail us at email@example.com.